Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Big Apple (bite me!)

I've been in New York for exactly 2 hours and my heart is racing. I LOVE this city. It is my most favoritist city in the world. I can (almost) see the Chrysler Building from my hotel room window and, lucky you, I brought along the digital imaging device so there will be pictures (and words) to post later.

Off to find food and tequila now.

I'm adding to this post ... days later. The NYC trip was delightful, until the last 12 hours. Maybe it was the food and drink the last evening, but I'm telling ya, there ain't nothing worse than throwing up in LaGuardia. I mean it. By the time the cab picked us up to take us to the airport Friday morning I'd been throwing up for hours. And guess what? I got out of the cab and threw up again!

No comments: