Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Here's a challenge: Tell me why you think I answered the way I did

The "stick" is a kind of weird chain letter whereby some other blogger passes this list of questions on to you to answer. So go ahead, tell me. Why do you think I answered the way I did? Because it is all about me. You didn't know that?

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick. (Bladerunner was based on this.)

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Yes indeed I certainly have. Lara Croft, the Tomb Raider. In fact, I'm thinking of her now ...

Last book you bought is: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. On Ms. Hellion's suggestion.

Last book you read is:
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. I'll never be good. I don't know why I even try to read these self-help quasi-spiritual books.

What are you currently reading? Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Wolfe. It's taking me an awfully long time. Can that woman write a run-on sentence or what?

5 books I would take to a deserted island:
Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen
Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
The Dollmaker by Harriet Arnow
How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life by Louis Bloomfield
The Bible (King James Version)

... and I pass this stick on to Thommy!

No comments: