Thursday, November 30, 2006

Was it something I cooked?

Jack started throwing up Monday night. The doctor asked him what he'd been eating lately. I suppose they were trying to rule out food poisoning.

He said, "Mom made Turkey Tetrazzini out of the leftover turkey from thanksgiving."

The true diagnosis was appendicitis. They performed an appendicectomy last night. He's fine and was able to go home to his father's house afterward.

Whew. My cooking's not poisonous after all.

1 comment:

mk99 said...

Wow, sorry to hear about his trauma, and yours. I never had any doubts it wasn't your cooking though.