Wednesday, November 8, 2006

The best birthday present

John YarmuthI got what I wanted for my election day birthday -- a new member of congress from Kentucky's 3rd Congressional District -- democrat John Yarmuth.

This photo makes him look very congressional, don't you think?

And while I was in an all-day meeting today I learned that Donald Rumsfeld resigned. Does that mean that my mother-in-law (if she would ever acknowledge that Babycakes is gay) has to find another name for her dog Rummy?

5 comments:

Mike DaRif said...

Happy Birthday, Darlin'.

Glad you got what you (and I, and a lot of other people) wanted.

EEK! said...

Birthday! Scorpio magic. What else can we make happen this month?

dottcomments said...

Should we try to end global warming? Institional approval for same sex marriage? Universal health care?

Monkey McWearingChaps said...

Happy Birthday! I vote for all 3.

EEK! said...

Yes, yes, and yes. Make it so!