Wednesday, November 8, 2006

The best birthday present

John YarmuthI got what I wanted for my election day birthday -- a new member of congress from Kentucky's 3rd Congressional District -- democrat John Yarmuth.

This photo makes him look very congressional, don't you think?

And while I was in an all-day meeting today I learned that Donald Rumsfeld resigned. Does that mean that my mother-in-law (if she would ever acknowledge that Babycakes is gay) has to find another name for her dog Rummy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Darlin'.

Glad you got what you (and I, and a lot of other people) wanted.

Dott Comments said...

Should we try to end global warming? Institional approval for same sex marriage? Universal health care?

Monkey McWearingChaps said...

Happy Birthday! I vote for all 3.