Tuesday, February 22, 2005

This is not about work

So this morning after the sixth person appeared at my office door with comments like "this'll just take a minute" and then three people start having AIM conversations with me about things I don't want to discuss and then the phone rings and it's my doctor asking how my ankle feels because he just looked at the x-rays again and he wanted to be sure I could walk and I say, "I can go upstairs just fine but going down really hurts," and he reminds me about how I am supposed to trace the alphabet with that foot several times a day and am I putting ice on it? "Yes," I lied and the phone rings again and it's my daughter's therapist returning my call and I tell her that I've decided not to pay her anymore.

This is not about work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uneeda Biscuit!