Tuesday, July 19, 2005

15 minutes, no fame

I was recently interviewed by MsHellion. (See the rules of engagement at the bottom of this post.)

1. Who is your hero and why?
My (S)heroes are the suffragettes who fought for the right to vote for women. They were brave and committed. I wish I could be more like them in my own life.

2. What is your favorite yiddish word and why?
Shpilkes, prounounced: Sch-pill-keys. I love the sound of the word. It means nervous energy. Babycakes said our children had shpilkes when they were small because they never seemed to sit still for very long. I think it made them wiggle more.

3. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Just getting back from a trip abroad, my 10th in the past 12 months. I want to see the world and I plan to do it.

4. If you could rid society of one ill, what would it be?
Religious intolerance.

5. Given the choice, which would you be, a star or a planet?
A planet, and one with a friendly atmosphere for humans. Come visit me. I'll mix drinks.

Do you want your own interview?
- If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are NOT acceptable substitutes.
- I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead. Interview me. Should be ... amusing.

Dott Comments said...

DR. BONZO:
1. Which do you value most -- emotional intelligence or rational thought?

2. Name the Star Wars character most like you.

3. If you could have selected the year of your birth, which year would it be? Explain.

4. Of your friends' activities, interests or hobbies, which one annoys, dismays or disgusts you?

5. Sum up this interview experience with one word.