Friday, December 30, 2011
My rules about food
1. If it is consumed before 12 noon it must be real breakfast-type food. What is "real" you ask? Fruits, breads-pastries-cakes, cereals, egg-type stuff, bacon-ham-sausage, milk or yogurt. Hey, these are MY rules! (No pizza, but exceptions can be made if you've been up all night.)
2. If it contains cream cheese it is NOT sushi.
3. Anything that contains peanut butter is NOT dessert.
4. There's no such thing as bad chocolate, old chocolate or useless chocolate. Period.
5. Don't serve me food that I have to gnaw off a bone. Gross. Really.
6. My martinis are made with gin. They were invented that way. God save the queen.