Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cafe au lait

What does it say about me that I've started to drink my coffee with cream?

Actually, I am using half and half (unless there's a sale on heavy whipping cream) and I don't use it in every single cup -- yet. But I know I'm headed in that direction. One of my co-workers keeps half and half in the office refrigerator and told me to use it whenever I want but I haven't -- yet.

My routine is this: I drink a cup or two of black coffee in the morning when I'm waking up, doing my morning online thing and getting dressed for work. Then, when I'm ready to leave I get out the travel mug, pour in sugar and half and half, top it off with coffee and head out. Sugar. Did I mention sugar?

Yeah, I've turned into my mother. Coffee with cream and sugar please.

No comments: