Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I was tagged so I have to ...

The Trap Door got me. Tagged me by name. Now I gots to answer these:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
My kids were 10 and 6 then so I'm sure I was in the car.

What were you doing one year ago?
Worrying. About life. About work. About family.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Vanilla ice cream
Strawberry ice cream
Chocolate ice cream
Any other flavor ice cream
Chocolate syrup

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
"Doe, a deer" - from Sound of Music
"Henry the Eighth" - by Herman's Hermits
"Stairway to Heaven" - by Led Zeppelin
"Symphony for the Devil" - by the Rolling Stones
"Louie Louie" - by the Kingsmen (just kidding, nobody knows the words to "Louie Louie")

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Start a foundation
Give gifts to my family and friends
Travel the world
Feel guilty
Buy stuff

Five bad habits:
Giving unwanted advice
Sleeping late on Saturdays
Martinis, very dry
Watching trash TV
Being lazy

Five things you like doing:
Giving unwanted advice
Sleeping late on Saturdays
Martinis, very dry
Watching trash TV
Being lazy

Five things you would never wear again:
Underwear that doesn't fit
Anything plaid
A hairnet
A prom dress
Bubble wrap (don't ask)

Five favorite toys:
Babycakes
Cocktail shaker and other barware
DVR ("Stop and rewind live TV!")
iPod and iTunes
Computers

I've decided not to tag anyone but y'all feel free to do this if you want.

No comments: