Friday, August 18, 2006

Lost in space

I've been pretty worried about the latest news on Pluto.

I mean, did any of those so-called scientists stop to consider the astrological significance of downgrading our beloved planet to a "pluton"? WTF?

Pluto rules my astrological sign. That makes it pretty damned important in my book.
Pluto beseeches the masses to look inward (and to their subconscious) to see what's there. It may be scary, but Pluto doesn't care. This Planet knows how to push buttons.


Then let's remember how Pluto rules the reproductive system. I don't want a puny "pluton" to have anything to do with the all-powerful Yoni.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pluto should stay
but I wonder about those Presbyterians who publish a book on the conspiracy of 9/11! i am impressed they are so daring!